Hello World! We are a small company that designs powerful physical computing devices for control and communication among smart machines (including humans!). We work with scientists, entrepreneurs, artists, and enthusiasts to implement beautiful ideas as quickly and elegantly as possible. Many of our hardware designs and supporting software tools are freely available under common Open Source licenses.
Our Classic Product: The Maple MiniThis microcontroller board has most of the same essentials as the original full sized Maple, but in a smaller breadboard-friendly form factor. At the center of the Maple Mini is a 72MHz ARM Cortex-M3 chip, which can be programmed using either our simple graphical integrated development environment or existing industry-standard toolchains. For those who love and are familiar with Arduino, the Maple is offered in an physically-compatible format, complete with pin layouts and a graphic programming environment. Read more »
- Dual I2C and SPI ports
- 3 USART Serial ports
- 7-channel DMA
- Low power and sleep modes
- Dimensions: 2.02" x 0.72"
- Starting price: $35 from distributors
- Extensive documentation
- STM32F103RCBT6: a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microprocessor at 72Mhz
- 20KB RAM and 128KB Flash
- Dedicated USB port for programming and communications
- 34 General Purpose pins
- 9 Analog inputs at 12-bit resolution
- 12 PWM pins at 16-bit resolution