Hello World! We are a small company that builds powerful digital physical computing devices for control and communication among smart machines... including humans! We work with hobbyists, artists, creators, scientists, inventors, and engineers to implement beautiful ideas as quickly and easily as possible. Many of our hardware designs and supporting software tools are freely available under common Open Source licenses.
Our slickest product: The Maple MiniThis board has most of the same essentials as the full sized Maple, but in a smaller breadboard-friendly form factor. At the center of the Maple Mini is a 72MHz ARM Cortex-M3 chip, which can be programmed using either our simple cross-platform graphical integrated development environment or existing industry-standard toolchains. For those of us who love and are familiar with Arduino, Maple is offered in an physically-compatible format, complete with Arduino pin layouts and programming environment. Read more...
- Dual I2C and SPI ports
- 3 USART Serial ports
- 7-channel DMA
- Low power and sleep modes
- Dimensions: 2.02" x 0.72"
- Starting price: $35 from distributors
- Extensive documentation
- STM32F103RCBT6: a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microprocessor at 72Mhz
- 20KB RAM and 128KB Flash
- Dedicated USB port for programming and communications
- 34 General Purpose pins
- 9 Analog inputs at 12-bit resolution
- 12 PWM pins at 16-bit resolution